SOFTUBE Weiss MM-1
DIGITAL MASTERING MAXIMIZER
WHAT IS THAT?
The Weiss MM-1 is a very intuitive Maximizer, whose algorithms are identical to the hardware version of the Weiss DS1-MK3. Although Softube made it as essential and reduced version of the hardware. The 5 “Style” buttons with the controls of Amount and Parallel Mix allows you to increase the loudness (and perceived volume) of a track without sacrificing the dynamics. It ‘s really interesting to use it on stems or main groups of the mix as guitars, synthesizers and backing vocals.
LET’S TAKE A LOOK!!
You can well keep control audio signal by a clear screen meter: input, gain reduction, output
Fine-tune your master’s character with the Amount knob, use the Limiter Gain knob to control the amount of gain reduction, then tweak the Parallel Mix knob until you find the happy medium between dry signal and dynamic control
The 5 styles button are:
It is designed to be less invasive among the 5 styles
Surely it provides users to deliver high RMS masters.
This gives “weight” to the tracks
It makes the master wider and more “3D”
It is a mastering all-round de-essing MS algorithm. Will shine during mastering and aloso mixing applications.
• Simple interface controlling detailed expert mastering processes.
• Five flavors of loudness available.
• Contains the very same technology as the legendary hardware mastering processor, the Weiss DS1-MK3.
• Fully licensed and endorsed by Daniel Weiss himself.
• Great for maximizing your mix-bus quickly and effectively.
• Go as loud as you want without sacrificing desirable tone and dynamics.
• Impossible to get it wrong. Be the master of your own masters!
MIDIWARE is the Italian official distributor